We are looking for a self-motivated web developer to join our small, fast-growing and international startup.
You will work with co-founders on the mission to digitalize business cards and be involved in all phases of software development. We promise interesting and well-described tasks which involve both frontend and backend development.
- Work and collaborate effectively in a team environment
- Meeting both technical and customer needs
- Develop independently new app features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
- Assure that the written code is clean and self-explanatory
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Self-start and execute any other projects you feel would benefit Tapni
- A minimum of 3 years of web development experience
- Advanced knowledge of Node.js Frameworks and stateless APIs
- Advanced knowledge of Frontend Frameworks - Vue.js preferred
- Advanced knowledge of SQL databases - PostgreSQL preferred
- Energetic, self-motivated and good team player
- Outstanding levels of written and verbal English
- Problem-solving mindset and fast learner
- Knowledge of native mobile app technologies like Swift and Android
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with AWS Services
- Other programming languages like Java, Python or Golang
- Experience in project management
- Prior experience working remotely
- Entrepreneurial and leadership experience will be looked on favorably!
- Pre-existing invoicing structure, especially in the beginning
- Experience with monday.com
- The opportunity to work and develop within an inspiring and fast-growing startup
- Work side by side with the founders
- Flat organization where every voice counts
- Freedom and creativity: tell us what you’d like to work on and do it!
- Flexibility: as long as you take ownership of your tasks and get things done, your schedule is flexible.
- Work from wherever you want: when we say remote work, we mean it.
- Part-time, flex-time possible (e.g. 25-30 hours per week)
- Budget for self-development and access to leading sales training
- 5 weeks paid holiday
- International yearly team buildings
- Negotiable salary starting at 2500 € gross per month
- Possibility of equity package based on experience and performance
2022-06-28|||Novi Sad|||Software Development||||||KPf3XSZib9-ZhUZq|||FULL_TIME|||EUR|||MONTH|||range||||||2500|||4000|||true